Monday, March 24, 2014

Silhouette Cards!

I lovvvvvvvvvvvve my silhouette! I don't use it for every project, but I use it a LOT.

I love it for guy cards, because I can cut card shapes,,,,,,or I can download an image I like and be cutting it in about 40 seconds.

It doesn't get much better than that!

so yesterday was my husband's 55th birthday. Happy Birthday, Jaime! Love you!

and of course, that meant CARD MAKING :)

My husband loves few things more than his camper! So this Silhouette image--turned into a card-- looked perfect!
And he also loves coffee! This is a cute card in the Silhouette store that has a space for a gift card inside.
Just thought I'd share!

Thanks for looking, and I hope you're having a lovely week so far!

Card Recipe:

papers: The Paper Company
Stamps: Hero Arts Operation Write Home stamps
Inks: Memento Tangelo, Rhubarb Stalk, Bamboo Leaves, Stazon black.
Die Cuts: Silhouette store.
Embossing folders: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, Stampin Up square lattice.
Buttons, String: my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment