Monday, March 17, 2014

Mother's Day Card,,,

Good afternoon!!!!!  Leave it to me to hop ahead LOL,,,,,,,I really need to make Easter and Passover cards, and instead, I'm having a ball making Mother's Day cards,,,,,,,

Here's my own mother's Mother's Day card,,,,,,,,fortunately, she has no clue what a blog IS much less that I have one LOL

I had so much fun with this card,,,,,,,,,,,somewhere, I saw a similar card,,,I don't remember much about the card, except that it had letters or papers bundled together with a lacy die cut (like mine),,,,,,

but if you know where I got this idea, please let me know,,,,,,I'd love to credit the person I got that idea from,,,,,,,,,,

other than that little lacy die cut bundle, it's pretty much my design,,,,,,,I hope you liked the card and are having a lovely week!!!!

Please leave me a note so I can come visit YOUR blog!

Card Recipe:

Papers: Graphic 45 Botanical Tea 8x8 pad
Embossing folder: Anna Griffin Rosa
die cuts: Heart Felt Creations decorative lace border.
Stamps:Hero Arts (Happy Mother's day) and Stampendous (music)
Inks: TH distress ink Tea Dye, and Versafine Vintage Sepia
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
leaves: Prima
stick pins: Handmade by me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Holly! This is so pretty. I love all the papers, and the lacey wrap is a cool idea. I love cards with lots of pretty papers. Hope you have time to play at JR this week!

    ReplyDelete